Pointe shoe fittings are by appointment only. To book an appointment please email or call our stores.
- Please arrive five minutes prior to your fitting for check in.
- Each fitting will be allocated a thirty minute time slot
- If you arrive more than ten minutes late for an appointment, your appointment may be given away.
- Please give at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations.
- Group fittings (3+ students) require at least seven days’ notice for bookings.
HOW TO PREPARE
For first time fitting please wear ballet tights or socks. Talk to your teacher in advance about which toepads you need.
For new fittings please bring your old pointes, toe pads and any accessories you use.
YOUR POINTE SHOES
We ask that all pointe shoes are checked by your teacher before you sew on ribbons and elastics. We are more than happy to re-fit and exchange pointe shoes once they have not been worn and the ribbons have not been sewn.