Online Gift Vouchers – Online Gift Vouchers are sent electronically on the date you (the purchaser) specify to the email address given. If you are sending a voucher as a gift, please ensure that you enter the email address of the recipient correctly.
Payment for the gift voucher will be charged upon purchase, not on the date of issue and are valid for 5 years. The gift voucher will be allocated to the recipient's account in the form of e-wallet credit, which can be redeemed at the final stage of the checkout.
In Store Gift Cards – A physical card for use in-store. If ordered online this voucher will be posted to you or chosen recipient. An ideal gift for any dancers about to go en pointe who require a pointe shoe fitting in store!
Yes. If the recipient of a voucher does not already have an online account with our site, they will have to create an account using the email address the voucher was delivered to. Use the link in the email to set up your account. The funds can then be added to the E-wallet.
To add a pending voucher to your e-wallet you will need to log into your Dance World account, browse to the "My Vouchers" section and click on the "Add to e-wallet" option. You will have the option to redeem the funds against the cost of purchases in the basket.
1. Yay! You have received an email from Dance World, you have an online voucher! There is a link in this email. Click this link.
2. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to the Dance World website.
3. Next, you will need to log into your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to set one up using the email address your voucher was sent to.
4. Once you have logged in, browse to the "Your Gift Vouchers" section of your profile. This will open "My Vouchers" and show you if you have any pending vouchers.
5. If there is a voucher pending you must click on "Add to e-wallet", this will credit your e-wallet with the value of the voucher.
6. When placing an order, at the Payment stage of Checkout you will have the option to use your e-wallet funds to pay for your order. Select "Use e-wallet". Complete your order.
No. Unfortunately gift vouchers are processed through two different systems. An online voucher cannot be redeemed in store.
No. Unfortunately our gift vouchers are processed through two different systems.
However, our customer service team can transfer the funds from the gift card to an online account.
You will need to register an account on our site and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your account email, card number and value.