Got a burning question? Find all the answers right here!
Gift Vouchers are sent electronically on the date you (the purchaser) specify to the email address given. If you are sending a voucher as a gift please ensure that you enter the email address of the recipient. Payment for the gift voucher will be charged upon purchase, not on the date of issue and are valid for 12 months from issue. The value of the gift voucher is your choice. The gift voucher will be allocated to the recipient's account in the form of e-wallet credit, which can be redeemed at the final stage of the checkout.
If the recipient of a voucher does not already have an online account with our site, they will have to create an account using the email address the voucher was delivered to. Use the link in the email to set up your account. The funds can then be added to the E-wallet. To add a pending voucher to your e-wallet you will need to log into your Dance World account, browse to the "My Vouchers" section and click on the "Add to e-wallet" option. You will have the option to redeem the funds against the cost of purchases in the basket.
No. Unfortunately, online gift vouchers can be used online only and store gift vouchers can be used in stores only.
An online gift voucher adds credit to your E-wallet in your Dance World account that can be redeemed when placing an order online. A store gift voucher is a physical card that is redeemed at a till point in-store.
1. Yay! You have received an email from Dance World, you have an online voucher! There is a link in this email. Click this link.
2. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to the Dance World website.
3. Next, you will need to log into your account. If you do not have an account you will need to set one up using the email address your voucher was sent to.
4. Once you have logged in, browse to the "Your Gift Vouchers" section of your profile. This will open "My Vouchers" and show you if you have any pending vouchers.
5. If there is a voucher pending you must click on "Add to e-wallet", this will credit your e-wallet with the value of the voucher.
6. When placing an order, at the Payment stage of Checkout you will have the option to use your e-wallet funds to pay for your order. Select "Use e-wallet". Complete your order.
Absolutely, keep an eye on our Instagram Page to make sure you keep up to date with all information including new styles, sales, promotions and competitions.
Once a year we run a search competition and chose three dancers to represent our brand on social media as our official ambassadors. The search takes place during July and August and the ambassador term runs from September to June. Keep an eye on our social media pages to follow our current ambassadors and find out when applications open for next year's search.
We do not sell pointe shoes online. We believe, above all, in safe dance practice and that means having pointe shoes fitted correctly by professionally trained fitters. We fit pointe shoes in stores by appointment.
Unfortunately, no. We generally close on bank holidays. Keep an eye on our social media pages for up-to-date information about last-minute opening hours.
If the product you need is out of stock keep checking back, some of our items do come back in. Alternatively, give us a call and we can let you know for sure when the item will be available again.
All sizes listed on our website are UK sizes. As some dance shoes fit quite differently to each other, each individual product has a sizing recommendation in the Product Details section. The easiest way to pick the correct size will be to find a pair of your own shoes that fits well, check what size these shoes are (in UK size) and then follow the "Fit" advice in the Product Details section.